Sunday, January 16, 2011

EICIBPDPOM - career

I made a lot of money that summer. I had several jobs and other things. One of the other things was that I sold copies of my childhood pictures to pedophiles. When I was young Michael Jackson was a big thing and I always liked some aspects of dancing though I’m a really lazy guy. So what I did was that I hold my penis all the time as a tribute to Jacko. I hold it in school, on the streets, once on a funeral of one of my grand mom’s sister and his war-criminal husband. There’s a yearful or two photos of me touching my penis sometimes without pants. I sold them to pedophiles. The cops tried to bust me but I’m a grown up who sold those pictures about himself being a kid. With a dick in his hands but whatever. Other than this I was helping old ladies up on the escalator at a subway station. There I met a nun and she offered me a job. She knew my window faced a satanic cult’s weekly rituals cause I told her but she had a really bad case of hearing and thought I was actually in that cult. So she offered me a job to work for the catholic church. My job was to watch movies, read books and listen to music. Cause as she put it, it already doesn’t matter at all what happens to my soul. And she knew about my weak link to pedophiles so she thought I would make a great fit for her employers. Basically I had to write reviews but in the context of a catholic person. And if needed what kind of protest strategies I’m recommending. I was among the few critics that really mattered and wasn’t just a person who’s telling about his opinions on things. I don’t know why but they told me this. Around that time I was drinking too much home distilled brew I started hallucinating and actually joined the satanic cult that had gatherings in front of my window. We burned plastic and painted pictures of goats. I didn’t really see the point. Satan just sounded like a jock. This red muscular dude who’s fucking with people just because they had fun with doing exactly the same what he would do. That’s what bothers me about the subcultures that exist in spite of something. What they created to believe in, in opposite of what they hate is just creepier than what I should hate. I just don’t care about bullshit. I care about having fun and not being bothered. I quit all my jobs and duties. I only needed the money so I can maybe be with the girl I love. But she lives far away from me. And at least being around her is not really bothering me. I don’t care about distance either. I left the cult and it was the last straw for them to broke up and the hill in front of my window became a place where people brought prostitutes in their cars. I suspect the catholic church knew it was coming. The things we hate always smarter then we are. The things that aren’t are just sad. Now I have to face people having intercourses. For what guys are paying huge money. Looks like some people would do anything just to get laid.

No comments: