Sunday, January 16, 2011

TLWFY - foreword

Probably this is the most pervert zine i’ve ever made. I always was writing about little tiny things others often confused to be personal issues. Well, they came from my head so they got to be personal in a way but i never really intended to write about myself and myself only. Washing the dishes couple minutes ago i was listening to this leftist radio station which has a show called Let’s Talk About It. Most of the callers are from the left side so is the host so what is happening is both ends of the line are talking about their opinions. Which is almost the same most of the times. Even though they articulate it into the air, i doubt that that many right-wing politicians would listen to it or care that much about it. These aren’t even arguments more likely agreements in every ten minutes. Anyways, we like to make ourselves to be heard and maybe that’s why i’ve just written this. Which basically won’t change anything cause unlike that radio show this doesn’t have that much purpose. I wrote it for you because you are awesome and kind. It really reminds me to my first zine which i wrote to my friends about what should be changed in the scene but i never addressed it to my friends like they should change anyhow. Which made it a bit non-sensual. But if you could enjoy this that’s all i want.

No comments: