Sunday, January 16, 2011

EICIBPDPOM - raving / raging

I was watching this awesome show. The band played fun type of hardcore. I think late era Negative Approach’s sound is after all just so much fun, fun, fun. Not to laugh at but when I’m listening to it I won’t feel like I need to go down the streets to get into fights or prove my credibility of being a survival of the hood. Not even wanna wear a pair of boots. Maybe the most aggressive thing what occurs me while hearing it is grabbing my friends’ leatherjackets and shaking them by those. I saw this once in the back of a kebab restaurant in germany and the image is haunting me ever since. Yeah that is perfect fun. Or just drink beer and witness again with my eardrums the total chaotic and also wildlife rage of such bands and how compact they’re delivering it. The only thing that sticks to punk in my head as a denial of something is that punk can’t be enjoyable after 16 if you’re not dumb. Fuck those who say they’re grown out of it. Just like them who were too lazy or stupid to find other music that they can listen to because they accidently forced themselves into few bands when they were young. And now looking on this as a used to be a good thing. Lazy bastards. So the band played this kind of music. Forever fun hard as fuck core but with that much visceral pleasure what the early Agnostic Front records had. When they played such fast and amateurish that I’m cheering for them all the time not to drop their instruments out of enthusiasm and of the chase to finish the song all together at the same time. Sometimes some sound tracks are racing with others. It’s so awesome and geeky while they try to be total jocks. How cute is this? Like when little kids run around with their blankets on their backs imagining themselves to be costumed superheroes. And there was this girl drinking beer in her golden outfit completely disrespecting the heritage of the inventors of pogo dancing. She moved like it was a party cause it was a band playing for young people on a Friday night. We all know what is bad, then why would a weekend have to be infected with problem raising and failure of solving any of those. Bad capitalism and muscular people who take Skrewdriver serious. Fuck the cops and manipulators of the scene. As that girl danced I just watched her and through her that show was dreamy and punk had become meaningful. Dancing is just fun and good music is fun, fun, fun as well. What if the two don’t fit perfectly? It means you don’t care about bullshit conventions. It’s not about freedom it’s about having a huge fucking fun. Why people love pogo dance moves? Because they’re mindless. They are shy so to avoid possible awkwardness they just force their joy into established movements. Why do some people only watch shows from the background not moving a bit? Maybe their backs hurt or they like to drink beer more than dancing. The point of long hair is to shake my head and feel how good it is to bang a head. Go in front of stages and have seizure there. With long hair every piece of hair is just another reason to listen to music that is bangable. Up and down or side by side. Long hair blocks some sounds of the headphone, thus makes every sound a little bit distant and more mysterious. Like how could that girl love if she writes these amazing lyrics and sings them the way she does? It’s a mystery how could Nico loved. And my hair just makes it more obscure. This is the key to music, the imaginations of the players and the visions of the situations all in the heads of the listeners. It’s the best thing that could happen to my brain. How could that girl love who danced to oi influenced hardcore? And she wasn’t a skinhead. She looked more like a raver. A type of person I’d like to show music so she can show me her crazy dance moves. Or just tell her how cool some bands are and she would smile on me for being crazy to tell her about my latest findings of awesome punk music. I lost interest writing this. I wanna meet cool girls around great music.

No comments: