Sunday, January 16, 2011

even in case i'm burning please don't piss on me

After many wasted with watching tv and snacking years I finally made a zine in English in last year’s summer. Mostly to make some money on tour so I can buy lunch and beer. And because I hate everything that is limited I offer now all my thoughts in forms of deranged sentences to the digital world. Here you are seekers of my mind. Most of the words were typed during a 2 weeks long storm. Mostly drunk, after midnight. The zine I made before this has a foreword written by my friend who plays now in the band Rákosi but he was my self-help consultant with his previous band RedlineOffside when I was 14, growing up. Doing the same again I wanted to ask my other friend Kuti to write me a foreword but he rather chose hanging out at weird places talking to too fancy ladies. So I wrote a foreword myself. Here it is together with the whole fanzine. I was hesitating on whether I should upload the pdf version to some online document browser platform but the zine has naked pictures of me being a kid and I would miss my parents if FBI put them in jail.

No comments: