Sunday, January 16, 2011

EICIBPDPOM - girls & boys

I try to see no big mystery and tactics behind simple and true love. Girls fall for boys who go to them and don’t start to talk shit too soon. That’s it. And boys just wanna express their gratitude for almost everything even for a smile or for a handkerchief and mostly for girls being so awesome. The only way we can think of: by shoving our penises into all possible holes. The only thing that fucks this up is assholes who want to put their genitals into everything we’ve found precious and they do it without a grateful feeling. And that just sucks. The other thing is which makes assholes not the only thing: We all are single individuals. And sometimes it hurts so much to accept things not always turn out the way we think they should when the situation has more than one person. This creates great songs. The frustration, the sadness or the irony of how life works. Still we stare on everything that hangs from their bodies. Legs, arms, breasts and asses. And it might be frustrating. I guess I will never really know why but it’s alright cause i never should. It’s girls’ secret and secrets make them more adorable. Once a guy started to dry hump my shoulder on a night bus but I thought it was funny. Other times weird old gay men wanted to hook me up or drunk punks wanted to kiss me but I found it flattering and at the same time I always told them right away that I’m straight. I guess a girl couldn’t really say no to everyone who she won’t fuck just because they looked on her glow. And being afraid of rape should be a horrible thing. I creeped out some poor girl once cause I always walk fast but it was so early and on a huge avenue but she looked back saw me and ran away. I found it funny but yeah I was kinda sorry for her. Anyway what rejection makes with guys the lust we still engine for women does the same to girls. And it should be tiring and frustrating to be an amazing being among such losers as we guys all are who even though are losers still have unreal desires. It makes great songs too. Some of them are angry as hell others are just about a perfect world where they, the women, could hang only with boys who they like. We try to believe that we could be these boys but then we should think about what’s besides the bras and panties and that’s just too hard for some of us.

No comments: