Sunday, January 16, 2011

EICIBPDPOM - great cop

Cops are retarded so if you can do one thing be it that you won’t be a cop. Thus you won’t be retarded. I know not everyone is like you and it’s frustrating as shit. But if there’s something you don’t like to see then there’re 359 other options to look on somehow different and if there’s something you don’t wanna hear there are always your fingers to put them into your ears or your palms to cover your eyes. Carrying about things that suck and people who are dumb or just badly dressed or eat what you think is not cool is just so lame, a waste of time and yeah a retarded occupation. The more you think someone is a stupid ass and you still care about it then I’m sorry but you’re even dumber. That’s why making a thing out of it is even worse. That’s what cops do. They don’t like me wearing hoodie at night walking in zigzag so they check my IDs and ask me stupid questions like if I have something with me that I’ve stolen. That’s what they do. And what does a scene cop? Checks out how same punk someone is who him or her finds as an opposite, a disgust. I know how fucking disturbing is to live among complete idiots. I really do. But if i’m sick of it i just do my own thing. I create something what i like. Not care with other shit i find pointless. I hang with people who i find interesting or true not arguing with complete assholes. Cause i’m not a textbook to teach someone something. I’m not even writing this to make a change. I’m writing this cause most of the zines are boring me and I encounter so many assholes so to balance the shitty thing and the great things I try to create great things. Bad things are amazingly good for one specific thing, to make something better. I can’t do anything with amazing stuff except I could totally admire it. But it isn’t influences me just locks my mind. Maybe it sounds self-righteous but I rather embrace my thoughts then push buttons against people who truly depress me. If you wanna be angry on stupid people and only care about them then either set up a mean website what makes comments on people or have a stroke. I’m a cop too. I force myself to only care about the cool shit.

No comments: